ACCESS NX was introduced at NAB 2017. Perfect for a wide range of applications – including ENG, sports announcing, talk show hosting, community outreach, and more – ACCESS NX has been built from the ground up, implementing a decade of knowledge into a brand new hardware platform. New features include an added audio channel and a 5-inch capacitive touch screen.
ACCESS NX features CrossLock, Comrex’s custom reliability layer that enables both powerful error correction and network bonding. Rather than simply splitting data between two networks, CrossLock monitors each network in real time and dynamically adjusts network usage based on performance. Combine that with a suite of network enhancement tools, and CrossLock can turn unreliable wireless service into a rock solid broadcast-ready link.
- Two USB jacks for 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet port, and POTS modem compatibility (POTS modem sold separately)
- Two stereo headphone outputs (¼” jacks) with individual controls
- Digital mixing and headphone busses
- Digital peak limiting
- Field-changeable internal lithium battery with built-in charger (5 hours of power)
- Serial data & four contact closures
- Optional mixer (adds 4 channels)
ACCESS NX is compatible with ACCESS Rackmount and BRIC-Link II. MSRP is set at $4,000.00 USD for an ACCESS NX remote unit, and $1,000.00 USD for an optional 4-channel ACCESS NX mixer. For more information about ACCESS NX, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To place an order, contact your preferred Comrex dealer.