With the variety of phone systems in the world today, it is becoming increasingly difficult to have all callers sound the same on-air. To help bring uniformity and high quality sound to a broadcast talk show environment, we have created the DH30. The DH30 provides a high quality interface between a standard telephone line and your audio equipment.
Designed with both AES/EBU and analog inputs and outputs, the DH30 can interface with the latest digital and analog consoles. To ensure quality sound in studios that have open speakers and microphones, the DH30 was created with an acoustic echo cancellation feature.
The DH30's digital signal processing (DSP) has multiple adjustable parameters to provide you with the best send and caller audio signals. New audio processing features such as the compressor and downward expander functions ensure that the best audio reaches your audience. All audio processing features are programmable via the front panel controls. For the deepest, most reliable hybrid null, and the best quality caller audio for your application, the DH30 is the answer.
Easy to use and install, the DH30 has simple front panel controls and remote control capability. These controls put the On, Off, Rec, and Cue functions right at your fingertips. The DH30 also includes a 2W monitor amp with volume controls right on the front panel. The Rec function sends a start/stop signal to your external recording device. The Cue function allows you to control which audio signal should be sent to the caller, allowing you to switch from the Send input to the Cue input at the touch of a button.
- Remote controllable presets
- Password protected
- 24-bit digital signal processing (DSP)
- AES/EBU digital or analog audio input and output
- Record and Cue functions
- Selectable auto mix-minus
- Selectable acoustic echo cancellation
- Selectable auto answer and disconnect
- Integrated monitor amp with front-panel volume control
- Remote control via contact closures or RS-232
- Adjustable caller control (ducking)
- Adjustable three-band equalizer
- Adjustable compressor and expander
- Bass boost
- Microphone send and cue preamps
- Automatically accepts all worldwide voltages
- Three selectable presets for customized audio
- Worldwide compliant including FCC, CSA, CE, CTR 21