Join Comrex for the Alliance for Community Media’s 2022 Annual Convention held at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park on June 28-30th!
Chris Crump, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing, will be onsite. You can find him at the Comrex booth during exhibit hours, which are:
Tuesday, June 28
7:30 am – 6:30 pm
Wednesday, June 29
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
For more conference details, click here.
To reach Chris, send him an email.
Our full product line will be on display, including:
- ACCESS NX: A sleek portable IP audio codec designed with the user in mind
- ACCESS NX Rack: A rackmount IP audio codec featuring AES67 for the modern studio
- ACCESS MultiRack: A rackmount IP audio multi-codec, capable of 5 full-duplex connections
- BRIC-Link II: A high-performance, low-cost, “nailed-up” IP audio codec
- EarShot IFB: A VoIP solution for TV IFB that can handle up to 30 callers
- LiveShot: An IP video codec for live wireless newgathering
- Opal: An IP audio gateway for easy guest interviews
- VH2: A two-line VoIP hybrid for individual broadcast or flawless conferencing
Plus, learn about Gagl – a new cloud-based solution for remote contribution – coming soon!