Join Comrex and BSW at the 2019 Midwest Broadcast & Multimedia Technology Conference! The conference will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and the exhibit hall will be open on Thursday, November 14th from 8:00AM to 2:30PM.
We will have our full product line on display, including:
- ACCESS NX: A sleek portable IP audio codec designed with the user in mind
- ACCESS NX Rack: A rackmount IP audio codec featuring AES67 for the modern studio
- ACCESS MultiRack: A rackmount IP audio multi-codec, capable of 5 full-duplex connections
- BRIC-Link II: A high-performance, low-cost, “nailed-up” IP audio codec
- EarShot IFB: A VoIP solution for TV IFB that can handle up to 30 callers
- LiveShot: An IP video codec for live wireless newgathering
- Opal: An IP audio gateway for easy guest interviews
- VH2: A two-line VoIP hybrid for individual broadcast or flawless conferencing
We will be at Booths #206/207 with the broadcast reliable solutions you can count on.