Meet ACCESS NX – our sleek portable IP audio codec designed with the user in mind
Perfect for a wide range of applications – including ENG, sports announcing, talk show hosting, community outreach, and more – ACCESS NX has been built from the ground up, implementing a decade of knowledge into a brand new hardware platform. New features include an added audio channel and a 5-inch capacitive touch screen.
ACCESS NX features CrossLock, Comrex’s custom reliability layer that enables both powerful error correction and network bonding. Rather than simply splitting data between two networks, CrossLock monitors each network in real time and dynamically adjusts network usage based on performance. Combine that with a suite of network enhancement tools, and CrossLock can turn unreliable wireless service into a rock solid broadcast-ready link.
- Two USB jacks for 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet port, and POTS modem compatibility (POTS modem sold separately)
- Two stereo headphone outputs (¼” jacks) with individual controls
- Digital mixing and headphone busses
- Digital peak limiting
- Field-changeable internal lithium battery with built-in charger (5 hours of power)
- Serial data & four contact closures
- Optional mixer (adds 4 channels)
Have questions? Send us an email!
Want to try out gear? Request a demo.
Looking to buy? Find an authorized dealer.
To see more videos by Comrex, check out and subscribe to our YouTube channel.